Hi! I am a polish programmer with experience in: gamedev, compiler development, webdev. Now focusing on backend, with Goland/Python and with machine learning.
Engineer and Master of Science in Applied Computer Science - graduated AGH University of Krakow and Technology.
Currently living in Warsaw.
I have around 10 years of working in industry experience, and another 10 coding custom projects. Started programming with game development. Worked for few companies, finally decided to create solo indie gamedev studio Koshmaar Games. Then I switched to compiler development at Intel, for 2.5 year writing part of graphics card driver. Worked for a year in cloud project as fullstack dev at Solwit - Django/REST framework, and Angular2+ with Typescript. In 2018 started work at deepsense.ai - as backend, in Golang/Python, with microservices using Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, Vagrant and other.
English:Selected posts from my old blog:
- Keyboard shortcuts info in debug builds – IMGUI style
- Config::Toggle plugin for FlashDevelop
- Level editor design in Ninja Cat, part 1 – inner workings
- Ninja Cat and Zombie Dinosaurs – postmortem
- Google Analytics for Flash – gentle introduction
- Uuk – word managing tool for Ninja Cat PowerPack
- Praca magisterska "Koncepcja silnika grafiki 3d wykorzystującego DirectX 10 i deferred shading" defended on AGH, Kraków, 2011. The point of the thesis was to implement a simple deferred shading graphics engine in DirectX 10 and compare its speed to a forward one. Deferred shading allows to use a lot of light points, in effective manner. Sources are here. Both the code and thesis text might be useful to people who want to implement their own deferred engine in DirectX - there's a thorough discussion of advantages and disadvantages of it, some implementation detail, and quite complete bibliography. Below presentation of created engine:
- Projektowanie Interfejsów Użytkownika na potrzeby aplikacji interaktywnych - published at VII Ogólnopolska Konferencja Inżynierii Gier Komputerowych, Siedlce, 2010
- Inżynieria oprogramowania w grach komputerowych w praktyce - published at VI Ogólnopolska Konferencja Inżynierii Gier Komputerowych, Siedlce, 2009
Here you can find full list of other projects.
Games created with other people during jams (contests).
Most of my web projects, some paid, some done for experience.