Hi! I am a programmer with 7 years of work experience.
Engineer and Master of Science in Applied Computer Science - graduated AGH University of Krakow and Technology.
Started with game development, working for few companies and solo created indie gamedev studio. Then I switched to compiler development at Intel, for 2.5 year writing part of graphics card driver.
- learning Angular 2, Typescript
- SASS, bootstrap, jquery
- basic networking, net protocols, security
- basic MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, REST
- basic LAMP stack server administrating (using XAMP locally)
- worked at lot with Wordpress, worked with Magento (web shop platform)
- excellent: C++, ActionScript 3.0/flash
- medium: C++ CLI, Delphi, UnrealScript, bash
- basics: Java, C#, Python, Ada, Assembler, Prolog
- Unreal Engine 3, Gamebryo, Unity, GRACE2, Flixel
- OpenGL, FMOD, SDL, DirectX 10, HLSL
- boost, STL, TinyXML, UnitTest++, QT, Angelscript, Direct3D 9, wxWidgets, GSAP, WinForms
- Assimp, SDL_Image, SDL_TTF, SDL_gfx, SDL_Mixer, box2d, Nape, ...
- Very familiar with git, svn, vim, bash and command line (using babun on Windows).
- Lots of experience working in (and sometimes leading) varied teams. Used SCRUM in team, uses Agile methodologies in own work, likes aspects of eXtreme Programming.
- Quite good at UI/UX, design, typography. Comfortable with 2d computer graphics using Photoshop/GIMP/Inkscape. Did some 3d graphics modelling and animations in Blender. Can do film and sound editing.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, building desktops, optimizing for temperature and tweaking performance.
- Excellent Windows, very good MacOS, intermediate Linux.
- 2.5 years worked at Intel Gdansk, writing shader compiler, that was running on Intel integrated graphics cards and targeting Apple Metal.
- Gameplay programmer (C++) at Playlogic Game Factory (Netherlands) on Fairytale Fights. Helped to ship AAA title on PC/PlayStation3/Xbox360 using Unreal Engine 3. Did everything from AI and UI, through physics and multiplayer, to bug removal and optimization; main specialization: camera logic
- C++ low level programmer at Reality Pump, working on parts of new engine GRACE2 for PC/X360/PS3/Mac/IOS/Android. Mostly making C++ CLI tool for asset management. Later became GRACE2 technology evangelist, created website (Wordpress), made presentations at conferences, designed promo videos
- Main programmer in small Krakow startup Echo, working on 3d top-view tactical shooter using Unity. Planning, communication with artists, coding the prototype, negotiations with investor, game design
- Independent game developer, solo created game Ninja Cat and Zombie Dinosaurs for Flash/browsers (ActionScript3), sold primary license. Kept working this way for 2 years as Koshmaar Games, also making special Ninja Cat versions for interested foreign clients/portals. Responsibilities: doing everything by myself – tech, art, business, marketing, webdev...
- Gameplay programmer for Nibris, working on Sadness - first polish game for Wii. My job: input and Wiimote movement recognition; general gameplay and engine additions
- 1 month student internship at InImages, working on rigid body physics in 2d game
Selected posts from my old blog:
- Keyboard shortcuts info in debug builds – IMGUI style
- Config::Toggle plugin for FlashDevelop
- Level editor design in Ninja Cat, part 1 – inner workings
- Ninja Cat and Zombie Dinosaurs – postmortem
- Google Analytics for Flash – gentle introduction
- Uuk – word managing tool for Ninja Cat PowerPack
- Projektowanie Interfejsów Użytkownika na potrzeby aplikacji interaktywnych - published at VII Ogólnopolska Konferencja Inżynierii Gier Komputerowych, Siedlce, 2010
- Inżynieria oprogramowania w grach komputerowych w praktyce - published at VI Ogólnopolska Konferencja Inżynierii Gier Komputerowych, Siedlce, 2009
Most of my web projects, some paid, some done for experience.